Lớp Dược
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Nghe Nhạc Việt
HÃY CẢNH GIÁC VỚI TRÒ LỪA NÀY EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 6:48 am by Admin

» CHUC MUNG NAM MOI 2016
HÃY CẢNH GIÁC VỚI TRÒ LỪA NÀY EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 3:02 am by Ivilo

» Nghe nhạc Quốc tế
HÃY CẢNH GIÁC VỚI TRÒ LỪA NÀY EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:57 pm by Cobay

» BINH CHAU-HO COC CO GI VUI ?
HÃY CẢNH GIÁC VỚI TRÒ LỪA NÀY EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 8:24 am by Cobay

» Đừng bao giờ trách móc bất kỳ ai trong cuộc sống của bạn
HÃY CẢNH GIÁC VỚI TRÒ LỪA NÀY EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:00 pm by doanthu

» "Một cõi đi về" - Khắc Thiện Nguyễn
HÃY CẢNH GIÁC VỚI TRÒ LỪA NÀY EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:01 am by doanthu

» Chúng ta có phải là những " CON LỢN "
HÃY CẢNH GIÁC VỚI TRÒ LỪA NÀY EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:45 am by doanthu

» Xuân Ất Mùi
HÃY CẢNH GIÁC VỚI TRÒ LỪA NÀY EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Admin

» Chúc mừng năm mới!
HÃY CẢNH GIÁC VỚI TRÒ LỪA NÀY EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:20 am by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

HÃY CẢNH GIÁC VỚI TRÒ LỪA NÀY

2 posters

Go down

HÃY CẢNH GIÁC VỚI TRÒ LỪA NÀY Empty HÃY CẢNH GIÁC VỚI TRÒ LỪA NÀY

Bài gửi  doanthu Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:11 pm

HÃY CẢNH GIÁC VỚI TRÒ LỪA NÀY 3639749761 HÃY CẢNH GIÁC VỚI TRÒ LỪA NÀY 3639749761 HÃY CẢNH GIÁC VỚI TRÒ LỪA NÀY 3639749761 HÃY CẢNH GIÁC VỚI TRÒ LỪA NÀY 3639749761 HÃY CẢNH GIÁC VỚI TRÒ LỪA NÀY 3639749761 HÃY CẢNH GIÁC VỚI TRÒ LỪA NÀY 3639749761 Trò lừa này tuy đã cũ nhưng bọn lừa đảo vẫn tiếp tục sử dụng.Mấy hôm nay Dõan nhận được các EMAIL RÁC như dưới đây và chắc rằng các bạn cũng nhận được.Doãn nghĩ Hộp thư của VIET H. đã bị "BỌN XẤU" xâm nhập và lấy cắp thông tin về các mối quan hệ và gởi EMAIL xin TRỢ GIÚP này.BON NÀY làm như tụi mình là nai hay sao ấy nên mới giở trò này ra,và 3 thư kế tiếp bên dưới cũng là những trò lừa RẺ TIỀN chỉ dành cho những ai THAM LAM và KHỜ KHẠO mà thôi.Hơn nữa Bạn VIETH. không biết tiếng VIỆT hay sao hoặc là tin tưởng trình độ "ENGLISH FOR TODAY " của lớp mình cao quá nên chỉ sử dụng toàn Tiếng Anh ,HAY THẬT.
VIETH. đã liên lạc và DOÃN đã gọi lại để xác minh và báo cho VH biết việc này ,có lẽ bạn ấy sẽ đổi một địa chỉ EMAIL mới .VH đã bắt đầu KHỔ HƠN rồi đấy vì những trò QUẤY RỐI và tụi minh cũng có liên quan nên bạn ấy muốn THÔNG BÁO cho tất cả các bạn biết điều này.
Ôi cuộc đời này thật đẹp nhưng cũng đầy rẫy những điều không đẹp hay còn gọi là XẤU XA. "Nhân loại HÃY CẢNH GIÁC"
CHÚC CÁC BẠN LUÔN SÁNG SUỐT
Flag this message

Emergency Please

Friday, August 24, 2012 1:22 PM

This sender is DomainKeys verified

"viet hung nguyen" <hunggekko@yahoo.com.vn>

View contact details

To:

"Nguyen Viet Hung" <hunggekko@yahoo.com.vn>

Hope you get this on time,

Am sorry I didn't inform you about my trip to Spain for a program,I'm presently in Spain and am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept.I want you to assist me with a loan of 2,950 Euro = 3,609 Dollars to sort-out my hotel bills and to get myself back home.

I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively,I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with,I'll refund the money back to you as soon as i return,let me know if you can be of any help.I don't have a phone where i can be reached.

Please let me know immediately if you can be of help to my situation.

Thanks & Regards,

Nguyen

Flag this message

urgent transfer

Saturday, August 25, 2012 4:13 PM

"MR PAUL COMPAORE" <mrpaul1compaore@voila.fr>

Add sender to Contacts

To:

undisclosed-recipients

urgent transfer

Dear partner,

How are you and your family? I hope all is well. Kindly pay attention to my aim of contacting you.

My name is Mr. Paul Compaore, the account officer to former Libyan president, Muammar Gaddafi.

I work in the bank of Africa (BOA) in Ouagadougou, the capital city of the republic of Burkina Faso, in West Africa.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $25.500.000(Twenty-five million five hundred thousand united states dollars) into your existing or a new bank account.

The account owner is dead and his next of kin has been captured by the revolutionary forces, I do not want the fund to be transferred into the government treasury as unclaimed fund.

I want you to apply to our bank quickly, as the business partner of the deceased client and legal beneficiary to this account.

This fund was a government contract payment in favor of Muammar Gaddafi, for the renovation of the Burkina Faso international airport. The contract has already been executed before the dead of our client.

I will send you full details once I get your positive response.

When the money has been transferred into your bank account, you and I will share it equally.

I want us to do this business on the basis of trust for the benefit of our both families and I do not want any betrayal.

Please contact me quickly for more details. Reply in my alternative email address (mrpaulcompaore@voila.fr) for confidential

Yours sincerely,

MR.PAUL COMPAORE.
TEL(00226) 77 75 37 83

Flag this message

PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

Thursday, August 23, 2012 7:08 PM

"MR PAUL MADI" <mrpaulmadi11968@gmail.com>

Add sender to Contacts

To:

undisclosed-recipients

My DearestFriend,

I am MR. PAUL MADI, Thechief auditor in bank of Africa (boa) Burkina Faso West African, Oneof ourcustomers, with his entire family was among the victims of plane crashand formore about the crash you can visit the BBC web news forthetragedy.http://newswww.bbc.net.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/oxfordshire/4537663.stm>beforehis death, he has an account with us valued at $27.2million us dollars(twentyseven million two hundred thousand us dollars) in our bank andaccording to theBurkina Faso law, at the expiration of five years if no bodyapplies to claimthe funds a grace of thirty (30) days will be given before themoney will revertto the ownership of the Burkina Faso government. My proposalis that i will likeyou as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin ordistant cousin for us toclaim this money, so that the fruits of this old man'slabour will not get intothe hands of some corrupt government officials whowill later use the money tosponsor war in Africa and kill innocent citizens inthe search for politicalpower. As a foreign partner which this money will betransfer into your account,you Are entitle to 40% of the total money why 55%will be for me as themoderator of this transaction and 5% is been mapped outfor any expenditure thatmay be incur during the course of this transaction.Please note that there willbe no problem as my bank has made all effortthrough to reach for any of hisrelation but all was fruitless. My position asthe chief auditor in this bankguarantees the successful execution of this(deal) transaction. Send thefollowing:

1)your fullname,………

2)sex,…………….

3)age,………..

4)country,………..

5)passport orphoto,………….

,6)occupation,…………..

7)personalMobilenumber,……….

Cool Personal faxnumber,…………..

9) Home &office address,……….

Thanks.

MR. PAUL MADI.

Flag this message

PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 12:35 AM

"MR PAUL MADI" <mrpaulmadi1234@gmail.com>

Add sender to Contacts

To:

undisclosed-recipients

My DearestFriend,

I am MR. PAUL MADI, Thechief auditor in bank of Africa (boa) Burkina Faso West African, Oneof ourcustomers, with his entire family was among the victims of plane crashand formore about the crash you can visit the BBC web news forthetragedy.http://newswww.bbc.net.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/oxfordshire/4537663.stm>beforehis death, he has an account with us valued at $27.2million us dollars(twentyseven million two hundred thousand us dollars) in our bank andaccording to theBurkina Faso law, at the expiration of five years if no bodyapplies to claimthe funds a grace of thirty (30) days will be given before themoney will revertto the ownership of the Burkina Faso government. My proposalis that i will likeyou as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin ordistant cousin for us toclaim this money, so that the fruits of this old man'slabour will not get intothe hands of some corrupt government officials whowill later use the money tosponsor war in Africa and kill innocent citizens inthe search for politicalpower. As a foreign partner which this money will betransfer into your account,you Are entitle to 40% of the total money why 55%will be for me as themoderator of this transaction and 5% is been mapped outfor any expenditure thatmay be incur during the course of this transaction.Please note that there willbe no problem as my bank has made all effortthrough to reach for any of hisrelation but all was fruitless. My position asthe chief auditor in this bankguarantees the successful execution of this(deal) transaction. Send thefollowing:

1)your fullname,………

2)sex,…………….

3)age,………..

4)country,………..

5)passport orphoto,………….

,6)occupation,…………..

7)personalMobilenumber,……….

Cool Personal faxnumber,…………..

9) Home &office address,……….

Thanks.

MR. PAUL MADI

Thám tử 00 THẤY : Shocked Shocked Shocked

ÔNG NÀY TỐT QUÁ GỞI EMAIL CHO MÌNH ĐẾN NHỮNG HAI LẦN

Mr PAUL MADI này RỖI HƠI THẬT ,DẸP TRÒ NÀY ĐI ÔNG BẠN ƠI,XƯA RỒI DIỄM.

doanthu

Tổng số bài gửi : 245

Về Đầu Trang Go down

HÃY CẢNH GIÁC VỚI TRÒ LỪA NÀY Empty Re: HÃY CẢNH GIÁC VỚI TRÒ LỪA NÀY

Bài gửi  Admin Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:25 am

Cảm ơn Doan!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 217

https://khoaduoc77.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang Go down